The Official #1 Tennessee @ Vandy Series Thread (Fri. May 10 7PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 11 3PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. May 12 3PM EST ESPN2)

The difference with Mike Tomlin is he abruptly leaves a press conference after a playoff loss whenever he was asked about his contract but then apologizes during his next availability. He is a grown man that is well respected by everyone in the industry and acknowledges when he is in the wrong. Corbin will never apologize and is a petulant child.

I’ve watched Tomlin say, next question many times, it’s not too much to expect a thoughtful question. I can’t count the number of times I say, just ask the right questions. Half the time it’s like…hey coach, I know I shoulda been watching all year, is AJ Russel good to go?

C’mon.

I’ve watched Tomlin say, next question many times, it’s not too much to expect a thoughtful question. I can’t count the number of times I say, just ask the right questions. Half the time it’s like…hey coach, I know I shoulda been watching all year, is AJ Russel good to go?

C’mon.
And that is his right to say “next question”. Corbin chooses to be a douchebag. Maybe if he didn’t want to be asked questions about his underperforming team he would having them winning games and then he wouldn’t be asked questions about it.

Reactions: taylorvol
Unfortunately, I believe all of these photos are of a phenomenon called “air glow”. Visible all over the world at times, night air glow is photographed with a long exposure time. In Tennessee, the small chance tonight of seeing the lights was to only be on the northern horizon with little light pollution.
Thank you. I never heard of air glow and definitely have never seen it. Maybe I'm too far south or un-observant.

And that is his right to say “next question”. Corbin chooses to be a douchebag. Maybe if he didn’t want to be asked questions about his underperforming team he would having them winning games and then he wouldn’t be asked questions about it.

I just didn’t take it that way. It doesn’t mean he is not a scum sucking jerk, low life, who’s had quite the advantage over the years, and let’s face it, we own him lately and I hope he lays awake at night, every time he sits on the toilet he shakes his head, lays down on his well tiled floor trembling, shaking, muttering…I got two more days of this.

I just didn’t take it that way. It doesn’t mean he is not a scum sucking jerk, low life, who’s had quite the advantage over the years, and let’s face it, we own him lately and I hope he lays awake at night, every time he sits on the toilet he shakes his head, lays down on his well tiled floor trembling, shaking, muttering…I got two more days of this.
He also publicly stated his wife probably wishes she was with another man a lot of times. So at least he acknowledges he is a scumbag.

Reactions: taylorvol

VN Store

Back