The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

So you’ve been in love with her for 20 years, not 30 years. Thought we were going to have to file a pedo report 😂

If you subtract this year 2022 from the years 2000-2002 those years that she did the TV Series "Dark Angel" on the Fox Network that's 30 years using my calculator. That was the first time I had ever seen her or knew who she was.

Last edited:
I'm going to guess the plan for Sewell will be dictated by how things unfold. My guess is Sewell/Burns will be the wild cards. One of them will come in for long relief (if necessary) in Game 1 or 2, but I would be shocked if one wasn't reserved for an if necessary Game 3. We'll bring one of them out of the pen in the first two games, and my guess is whoever comes out of the pen first will tell us who Vitello is reserving for a Sunday start.

I guess you could see both out of the pen, but that would mean Beam is the Sunday starter, and considering his control issues lately, I just don't see him starting a winner take all game.
Beam got hurt this last outing by a 2 run error on Cort. He was out of that inning with a good throw. He gave up two runs afterwards but the first two could have easily been prevented.

In this entire century, a number one seeded team has never won the college world series. You are simply getting everyone's best shot. It is like being the favorite at WrestleMania. The others gang up on you be throwing ace after ace after ace.

No team can be expected to overcome those odds.
Aren't you just a ray of sunshine today. Do you have anything positive to say? You've already said there will be a game 3, and "no team can be expected to overcome those odds".

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine today. Do you have anything positive to say? You've already said there will be a game 3, and "no team can be expected to overcome those odds".

That is a nice hat you have on...

did it come with a free bowl of soup?

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Beam got hurt this last outing by a 2 run error on Cort. He was out of that inning with a good throw. He gave up two runs afterwards but the first two could have easily been prevented.
Drew was also undone by the Ump’s terrible strike zone. If I recall correctly (maybe my volzheimers), the 2 run bomb came after what should have been strike 3….

VN Store

Back