The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

I just read the whole article, but this made me laugh. It' from Irish Sports Daily:

"Notre Dame fans and players should know this will be very different than Starkville," said the source. "Not as many fans as Mississippi State because the park is small, but the fans aren't very welcoming like in Starkville.

"Tennessee fans will be tough on the players and not welcoming to Notre Dame fans. It's a much different atmosphere. Starkville is a party atmosphere for home and opposing fans. Knoxville is intense and will not treat you like guests.

"They live pitch-by-pitch and will be louder than any place Notre Dame has played. They will not feed Notre Dame BBQ like at Mississippi State after the game. They want to beat Notre Dame 40-0. There will be kids at the frat house on the right-field line screaming at Notre Dame's players during practice before the first game and during the game.

"It's a circus."

source: Button-Downed Notre Dame Must Ignore Rocky Top Rowdies

We are two clowns short of a circus. I'll concede that point.

Reactions: JohnD13
I like to give props to players. Tonight is the night that Jorel takes the next step to being a leader, heading into Omaha and next season.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
GBO!!

Thanks for the warning .... There for a couple of days I was getting all you guys mixed up bc of changing the avatars from/to the "Sandlot" & then back to something else again.
Great to live in America.

VN Store

Back