The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

06c858b4d89630552bbb974d833057fc.jpg

Let’s not forget we won the SEC tournament by a combined score of 35-10, and never trailed. We won the Knoxville regional by a combined score of 31-13. Both tournaments combined, we went seven wins, no losses. Combined tournament scores of 66-23. This team is good, but let’s strike early and often this weekend.

BC: I went to school there for a year. We can get all into that topic in some other thread. Then went to school in ATL. Moved back to KPT. I remember asking Daddy: What's going on with UT football? He said: Man, they have got a quarterback (Manning.) So, I have watched, listened, and learned. My daughter is a UT grad (OMG, it took 5 years to get her through with the major changes!!) Have been to several FB and basketball games. Gone to concerts at TBA. Have NEVER been to see a baseball game. I am surely missing out. GBO!

Thanks for the synopsis. I love your passion for the Vols. Sooner or later most everybody’s story on here comes across. Just hadn’t heard yours.

Mine was kind of the same. East Tennessee and UT are kind of like how Robert Earl Keene puts it, “that life it is contagious
And it gets down in your blood”.

VN Store

Back