The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

Let’s go “Max Protect” and get the ball out fast. Mayes is back so maybe we get through this without Milly getting hit much. If he scrambles instead of throwing the ball away, I might throw a fit!!

you called the base "Moria" ?
Cereally?
The only part of what you said that makes any sense.... technically I called it Khazad-Dum....as I am trying to recreate that from the Book ......But that's Mines of Moria....for the illiterate Movie Goers.

il_600x600.4325225345_f7a6.jpg

And if that is too nerdy or geeky for ya I do not care. I play with another Dad who is my brotha from anotha, and we enjoy it, and it keeps us out of jail....

The only part of what you said that makes any sense.... technically I called it Khazad-Dum....as I am trying to recreate that from the Book ......But that's Mines of Moria....for the illiterate Movie Goers.

View attachment 579019

And if that is too nerdy or geeky for ya I do not care. I play with another Dad who is my brotha from anotha, and we enjoy it, and it keeps us out of jail....
It is from an old song.
Nm

probably because it wasnt the blowout they expected it to be & several FF posters said it was the left wrist -- maybe Weezer knows
that’s what’s so much fun about football season. Not enough information to know anything and wild speculation.

I’m going with “Milly practiced today so he’s playing Saturday”. I hope.

This is the weirdest game thread even by Endzone standards.... I'm goin ta bed.

TN 41 - Fla 13

But all graphics will round up to fiddy.

VN Store

Back