The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

Got the steaks and some chicken for the grill tomorrow! And more football sugar cookies!

Got three New York Strips for the fam and a Bone in Ribeye for myself, from Don's and 2 pounds of gator tail for appitizer bites, I ate light tonight in preperation.... Haven't decided wether I want to grill it or pan fry them yet. I prefer Grilled, but panfied is tender and saves precious fat. Also got a bunch of large ribe eye fat piece cuttings Donnie had saved for the air fryer.....for my carno approved side item/snacks. I had stalled weight loss whise for awhile...too much protein, and cheese. So goin back to straight beef, bacon, and butter, and fat......it's crazy but the more fat I eat the more I lose, the more lean protein I eat the more I stall. As soon as I ate fattier ratio I'm back into ketosis, and scale is going down again.

I shall feast!

Reactions: joevol33
Got three New York Strips for the fam and a Bone in Ribeye for myself, from Don's and 2 pounds of gator tail for appitizer bites, I ate light tonight in preperation.... Haven't decided wether I want to grill it or pan fry them yet. I prefer Grilled, but panfied is tender and saves precious fat. Also got a bunch of large ribe eye fat piece cuttings Donnie had saved for the air fryer.....for my carno approved side item/snacks. I had stalled weight loss whise for awhile...too much protein, and cheese. So goin back to straight beef, bacon, and butter, and fat......it's crazy but the more fat I eat the more I lose, the more lean protein I eat the more I stall. As soon as I ate fattier ratio I'm back into ketosis, and scale is going down again.

I shall feast!
Cereal question, is that safe for your heart? Maybe not you specifically, but just people in general? I know about low carb but am not familiar with the high fat diet.

VN Store

Back