The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

Let me introduce you to someone who is much more knowledgable then me, and one of the reasons I feel very safe on this diet.

Beyond that I also read a study they did where they were trying to show dangers of Bacon....and the study showed the opposite the mice that ate bacon or other higher fat diets (does not have to be bacon) had BETTER cardio situations, it actually had a protective quality. The number one thing causesing blockages is trans fats (hydrogenated seed oils etc) and inflamation in the vessels from inflamitary foods.

Another way to think about is if you train your body to burn fat for energy, then fat is what it burns. If you tell your body fat is abundent, it doesn't hold on so tightly to the fat it has stored. Your liver, your pancreas and your stomach and intestins can use fat, p[rotein or carbs for energy....but not at the same time. They have to be in the proper mode. So if you want to efficiently burn fat, that's what they need to be trained to use as energy.

I am no expert but the dr's I respect most are describing it this way. The proof is we have people who have been on this diet for like 7 years and more now and their blood work is fantastic.

If you or anyone wants to discuss further though let's do so out of the game thread. respond to me wherever else.

How about in the recruiting forum ?

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
The wooooo is ghey and was invited by a bunch of beta males with girly voices in the 90's.

Tell me your old cranky and no fun at parties, without saying it. Go listen to some Lawrence welk and it'll be okay. We been wooing since the 80's and the dudes I was on campus with in the 90's wooooed, and were anything but Beta. Nerd.... Furthermore it's also basically a modified hillbilly yell......that is an older then dirt tradition.

Go tell Nature boy how girly he is and make fun of his girly voice.

Reactions: VolNExile
Tell me your old cranky and no fun at parties, without saying it. Go listen to some Lawrence welk and it'll be okay. We been wooing since the 80's and the dudes I was on campus with in the 90's wooooed, and were anything but Beta. Nerd.... Furthermore it's also basically a modified hillbilly yell......that is an older then dirt tradition.

The woo started in about 93.

So you are one of them Deliverance hillbillies then. Hillbillies I know would think you had a perty mouth woo'in like that.

Reactions: GordonC

I am indifferent on the woo, but I never heard it in the 80s. I last went to Neyland in ‘95, and I don’t remember it then either.

Reactions: Behr and GordonC

VN Store

Back