The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

Cereal question, is that safe for your heart? Maybe not you specifically, but just people in general? I know about low carb but am not familiar with the high fat diet.
Let me introduce you to someone who is much more knowledgable then me, and one of the reasons I feel very safe on this diet.

Beyond that I also read a study they did where they were trying to show dangers of Bacon....and the study showed the opposite the mice that ate bacon or other higher fat diets (does not have to be bacon) had BETTER cardio situations, it actually had a protective quality. The number one thing causesing blockages is trans fats (hydrogenated seed oils etc) and inflamation in the vessels from inflamitary foods.

Another way to think about is if you train your body to burn fat for energy, then fat is what it burns. If you tell your body fat is abundent, it doesn't hold on so tightly to the fat it has stored. Your liver, your pancreas and your stomach and intestins can use fat, p[rotein or carbs for energy....but not at the same time. They have to be in the proper mode. So if you want to efficiently burn fat, that's what they need to be trained to use as energy.

I am no expert but the dr's I respect most are describing it this way. The proof is we have people who have been on this diet for like 7 years and more now and their blood work is fantastic.

If you or anyone wants to discuss further though let's do so out of the game thread. respond to me wherever else.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Let's whip dey AZZES!!!!!!!!!!!!! My goal today is to help Florida get a new coach.....cause after this homefield beat down they gonna have to pack they bags!!!!!!

Bru McCoy Could Unlock Tennessee's Passing Offense​

Based on how the season has begun, wide receiver Bru McCoy could be the most likely candidate to jump-start the Tennessee Volunteers' passing offense.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
Caraway seed rye bagel split, toasted, and topped with creme fraiche and bacon.

VN Store

Back