The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

I get fawking kranky when I spend an hour reading the same stupid chit over and over, if you consider that a win cool, you win. Move on to something else FFS.
I'm done with it, I just on record remember wooing in the 80's.....and I only went on that long because of wooo denial. I can't abide such wooo misinformation.

Tifwiw
A YouTube search was done not long ago and the first recording of a woo in rocky top is in the 97 sec championship game vs Miss St.
Look I am willing to drop it....but as long as this stuff is being posted I have to stick with the honor and tradition of the wooo. First of all older recordings are terrible usually, and I fully admit not everyuone wooed. But I was in the student section in the 90-93 range and we definately wooed.....that is beyond question. As a kid I remember wooing, granted I was among other kids. Everyone who insists on the recent woo start tend to be non wooers. Maybe in teh opld folks sections in the 80-90's they didn't WOOO.....but we WOOO'd

VN Store

Back