The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

Let's settle this once and for all academically...

WOOOOOO!!!!!!

I don't give a **** about Rick Flair. The answer is heruh...

Last edited:
I took her out giggin frogs introduced her to my ole bird dog and sang her every Willie Nelson song I could think of
AND WE MADE LOOOOVE.

Reactions: GordonC
You weren't alive long enough to know in the 70's
I mean maybe not long enough to know it as a mid-life crisis period for some of ya'll. But I had cordory bell bottoms, I had a Parliment record, and I had plaid pants, and a lounge suit......I mean child size...but it was legit.

Last edited:
NO go boogie on down and cry about it and people who no longer tucking shirts in. We wooe'd in the 80's and 90's and per volNxile 70's too..... your all wrong. I can not abide a non wooer, who not only refuses to woo but refuses to accept the true lengthy tradition of the Wooo!!!!
Again, I don’t give a sh*t either way about the woo, but there was no wooing in the 80s.

If you wooed, you were the only one and you were not sitting anywhere near me.

Again, I don’t give a sh*t either way about the woo, but there was no wooing in the 80s.

If you wooed, you were the only one and you were not sitting anywhere near me.
Like I said I wasn't in the comb over section and I have never wooed alone, I have always been among wooers. Then there's always non wooers...angry, anti-social lot....usually tell you to sit down on 3rd down and stop cheering so they can hear.

Like I said I wasn't in the comb over section and I have never wooed alone, I have always been among wooers. Then there's always non wooers...angry, anti-social lot....usually tell you to sit down on 3rd down and stop cheering so they can hear.
I was in the student section in the 80s. There was no wooing there.

dude STFTU
I was not in the comb over section, and neither was NorCal. I was 18 in 1984, and he is still a hippy.

VN Store

Back