The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

We weren't winning regardless of them.
Lol that’s such a bad take. If we score after the no PI call or when they allowed Florida to sub, both of which happened on the same drive, it totally changes the game. You can try to say it doesn’t but it’s a different game if we score there.

The first half was an ass whipping. The second half you couldn't overcome your own mistakes plus the officials.
Their very first TD was from a run that resulted from a hold created when 76 grabbed BOTH arms of a defender.....rewatch.... holds and PI's.....would it have changed teh first half? I dunno, but the ref issues were from the start.

It's not wrong either way. We are entitled to our opinions.
No there is a wrong. The refs definitely changed/effected this game. You can’t in good faith say they didn’t. Maybe Florida still wins but the refs definitely changed the game with their calls/no calls.

It's just another cherry on top of our entire morally bankrupt world. Ahhh well

at least my steak was good, and the gator bites..... ANyone who says the ref display was merely poor or just incompotent is full of BS though. I saw a flagrant fix.

That's my take...and I'll stand by it.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Good lord, I must have watched a different game. Vols looked like sh*t.

And I am a sunshine pumper.
We were bad and the refs missed some calls and gave Florida a chance to sub when we were clicking a little on offense. That’s the one that sticks out the most. We score there and it’s a different ball game.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury

at least my steak was good, and the gator bites..... ANyone who says the ref display was merely poor or just incompotent is full of BS though. I saw a flagrant fix.

and your solution to the moral bankruptcy of our world is to take out a ref
we get it, dude

and your solution to the moral bankruptcy of our world is to take out a ref
we get it, dude
Negative my solution is to make a highhlight real, and lodge a complaint with the SEC, but no that will not happen. if there is ANY body that does hold ref teams accountible this game needs to be reviewed.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim

1694918153284.gif

VN Store

Back