The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

Here’s the good news for you @Behr
Florida has a coach that is……scared.
He will cost them games. I think Hypel beats him 8 out of 10 times.
That’s my take as well. Add in the curse of the swamp, no I don’t believe in curses but any streak will be in the players heads, us playing like floating turds and bad officiating and that’s a recipe for Florida winning.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Joe was a deer in the head lights in first half, and had a shaky start to the second half. He kept us in the game as much as he hurt us in the 4th, but it was largely on him we weren't leading by then

You can't have that look in your eyes he had at the end of the 1st when you've been playing college ball for 6 years. Something is broken in his brain and I don't see how it gets fixed

Reactions: volwindy
I mean it's our usual OL for the past 9/10 years, shouldn't he get adjusted to that? 😅
The big takeaway for me wasn’t the o line. They were fine. Especially in the second half. A better QB will bring the O back to life. The problem I see is the Defense. They are better than last year but still a lot of room for improvement.
Defense coaches had a bad plan to start the game and failed to adjust till the half

That’s my take as well. Add in the curse of the swamp, no I don’t believe in curses but any streak will be in the players heads, us playing like floating turds and bad officiating and that’s a recipe for Florida winning.
This team would be a lot better with a better QB. And not just throwing the ball. Making the right calls and getting the system running. Sadly Milton just doesn’t have it …..consistently. Sometimes he’s got it and others…not so much

VN Store

Back