The Official #11 TENNESSEE (2-0) at Floriduh (1-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/16 @ 7:00 PM EST - from The Bowels of HAIL aka “Da Swamp” - ESPN

and your solution to the moral bankruptcy of our world is to take out a ref
we get it, dude
That’s frustration speaking. I told Red I couldn’t be a coach because I’d allow something stupid like that.

There really needs to be some form of accountability added to the refs. Because it’s getting bad in every game.
The Georgia game last week was as bad as anything I’ve ever seen

You know what?
You come out and don't commit dead ball penalties and control the lines of scrimmage and execute like you're supposed to, and nobody has to whine like little bishes about officials.
There were bad calls, sure. And the past two games have been pretty bad.
But good teams have to overcome those things.

Reactions: VolNExile
Refs didn't lose that game for, but at least 3 critical calls could have lead to points. Is what it is but I don't understand why people want to argue that.

Hate losing this game more than any. Tired of losing this game. Tired of defending poor play. Tired and I wanna go to bed.

Refs didn't lose that game for, but at least 3 critical calls could have lead to points. Is what it is but I don't understand why people want to argue that.

Hate losing this game more than any. Tired of losing this game. Tired of defending poor play. Tired and I wanna go to bed.

Reactions: 508mikey and Behr
You know what?
You come out and don't commit dead ball penalties and control the lines of scrimmage and execute like you're supposed to, and nobody has to whine like little bishes about officials.
There were bad calls, sure. And the past two games have been pretty bad.
But good teams have to overcome those things.
Yep there were too many going forward then going backwards. We saw that last week.

Reactions: GordonC

That’s exactly what I’m saying. We didn’t deserve to win but the refs certainly had some calls/missed calls. Whether that changes the outcome or not, it certainly changed the flow of the game.

Here’s the good news for you @Behr
Florida has a coach that is……scared.
He will cost them games. I think Hypel beats him 8 out of 10 times.

VN Store

Back