The Official #13 TENNESSEE (7-2) at #14 Misery (7-2) Thread - Zone Edition - 11/11 @ 3:30 PM EST - from Columbia, Misery - CBS

Dammit.

We could have been in such good shape. I honestly wasn't even setting my eye on the SECG, I was just hoping to beat everyone we were supposed to and get a really good bowl.

I ain't suicidal, just disappointed more than I thought I'd be. ☹️

I can handle the loss. The complete lack of energy is tough to understand. We just struggle on the road.

Refs had not one thing to do with that game. We were flat after a walk through with UConn and looking forward to GA. That's squarely on the coaching staff. D played half speed and couldn't cover a 2 dollar bet.

Refs had not one thing to do with that game. We were flat after a walk through with UConn and looking forward to GA. That's squarely on the coaching staff. D played half speed and couldn't cover a 2 dollar bet.
People say that all the time.
“We just weren’t ready to play”.
I’m called BS on that. Last year vs SoCar that was the crap thrown around after the game. But the reality is we just couldn’t get our **** together on defense with the guy who made the Defense work sitting out. Banks plays and we win.

Our problem isn’t effort. That’s there. Our problem is the lack of a leader, someone to pick the guys up when things go bad.

We need a hero. Maybe Nico is that guy.
Let’s hope so….

I’ve said for years that we weren’t winning a championship in my lifetime. And we still may not. But I now believe it’s possible.

People say that all the time.
“We just weren’t ready to play”.
I’m called BS on that. Last year vs SoCar that was the crap thrown around after the game. But the reality is we just couldn’t get our **** together on defense with the guy who made the Defense work sitting out. Banks plays and we win.

Our problem isn’t effort. That’s there. Our problem is the lack of a leader, someone to pick the guys up when things go bad.

We need a hero. Maybe Nico is that guy.
Let’s hope so….

I’ve said for years that we weren’t winning a championship in my lifetime. And we still may not. But I now believe it’s possible.
What I pointed out is a symptom of what you pointed out.

What I pointed out is a symptom of what you pointed out.
No it’s really not.
It’s the same BS people said after Florida. The second half of Bama, and now Mizzou. Dink was talking **** 3 years ago and everyone was wondering why. Hypel hung 50+ on him twice. Including a big F you at the end of last year’s game. The FG this year was more of the same. Go watch the post game handshake. Dink chest bumps Hypel like he wanted to punch him.

Hypel and Dink hate each other. They did not overlook Mizzou. They just got beat.

Reactions: Tin Man

VN Store

Back