The Official #14 Tennessee vs. #24 North Carolina State Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

Their offensive line is really struggling. Doesn’t bode well for them against us. I see another blowout coming honestly. We’re gonna be a nightmare matchup for them.

If Tennessee can continue to lock in on the road like this they can go as far as they want this season.

Playing like that I don’t see anyone coming to Neyland and winning.

Complete team W. Really liked how the DB’s are tackling. Those guys don’t mess around they get their guy on the ground. Hope the Tyre West injury isn’t too serious

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Maybe, maybe not. It is game #2
It was this gane...literally they didn't 'chip' in they forced 3 turnovers including a pick6 and didnt give up a single TD. In fact the only scores came as a result of picks from the offense. Our defense dominated.

Reactions: nomads-11
A very satisfying result.

The Volunteers bulldozed the Wolf Pack in a game that got worse in the second half.

1725772561204.gif

Those 3 words describe today’s game even though Tennessee was rusty in the first half before they became smooth as an offense that played great.

customer-services-best-excellent-business-600nw-2473287879.jpg

Reactions: theroyz71
Nice win for sure. OK in Norman will still be a big test. I know they have issues, but we have to keep improving, go out there and quiet that crowd early. I've never felt more confident in the development and game preparation of this team since the mid 90s into early 2000's. Man, this feels good again. Even the coffee tastes better on the morning after a Tennessee football game.

Nice win for sure. OK in Norman will still be a big test. I know they have issues, but we have to keep improving, go out there and quiet that crowd early. I've never felt more confident in the development and game preparation of this team since the mid 90s into early 2000's. Man, this feels good again. Even the coffee tastes better on the morning after a Tennessee football game.
Now that you mention it, The Coffee is Tasting Better.

Reactions: Vol737

VN Store

Back