The Official #17/15 Tennessee vs. #11 Alabama Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I know Roman Harper is a bammer, but I actually dislike him more than David Pollack as a commentator on SEC Network. Just an arrogant prick who thinks he's smarter than everyone else, including his co-hosts. Checks boxes I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodrunsorange27
It's been many many years since we could say this but Tennessee is on even ground with AL this year statistically and across the rosters.

TN OL will control the line of battle up front and TN rushes for 275. Milton opens up a great passing performance with 285 yds and no INT. Nimrod has a break out game with 2 TDs.

The D harassed Milroe all game with 5 sacks and good coverage in the secondary.

As a team the VOLS play disciplined with few penalties and no turnovers.

30 - 17 VOLS

Yes VOL fans I'm wide awake and this is not a dream!

Go VOLS!!!!

It's been many many years since we could say this but Tennessee is on even ground with AL this year statistically and across the rosters.

TN OL will control the line of battle up front and TN rushes for 275. Milton opens up a great passing performance with 285 yds and no INT. Nimrod has a break out game with 2 TDs.

The D harassed Milroe all game with 5 sacks and good coverage in the secondary.

As a team the VOLS play disciplined with few penalties and no turnovers.

30 - 17 VOLS

Yes VOL fans I'm wide awake and this is not a dream!

Go VOLS!!!!

Your numbers are hysterical.

Key to the game for us, IMO: the offensive line. It has to block well so that we can run the ball and so that Milton has time
to throw. Bama's defensive front is said to be stout. If we can run the ball, we'll have a chance. If we can't, it could be a painful afternoon.

VN Store

Back