The Official #17/15 Tennessee vs. #11 Alabama Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Hilarious. Harper and Tebow say A&M gave the game away to UT last week. As bad as Milton played, UT should’ve won it by multiple scores. If anything, we gave away a large margin victory.

Let’s be honest and get past it. Some of the media pundits will not give TN credit on most occasions. TN had a horrible display of a passing game Vs aTm, but TN controlled field position with a solid running game and special teams play. Also, the TN defense came to play and Johnson barely finished the game as he was hit over 12 times and limping throughout the game.

My husband knows it’s game day today, but it also is our 7th wedding anniversary so he surprised me with Orange roses! View attachment 589150
Take note, young fellas. This is how all-star husbands roll.

On a big game day, when emotions will run hot, take time early to remind yourself who and what is most important in your life. A loss will be easier to take, and a win will be celebrated late into the night.

Got my cigar ready. Hopefully we'll all be lighting them up in a few hours.
34eb9495-de03-4841-ba3b-35675a534623_text.gif

College football is so corrupt. You can watch games all over the country every week and when you see one of the un-chosen teams winning, the refs take over. Like clockwork.
My prediction is that D-1 will go to professional officials. Soon.

I believe whomever gets 24 wins this game. We scored 1 offensive TD last week. Defense, special teams,we're gonna need you today!

VN Store

Back