The Official #17/15 Tennessee vs. #11 Alabama Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Hilarious. Harper and Tebow say A&M gave the game away to UT last week. As bad as Milton played, UT should’ve won it by multiple scores. If anything, we gave away a large margin victory.
The Vol penalties in the redzone, Heupel not taking the points, Heupel's awful play calling on 3rd and 4th and short (running out of the shotgun against a stacked box)

Watching SEC Nation, waiting for 3:30 to get here, and having to hear Tebow making a pleading emotional pitch for Arkansas fans to be happy with Sam Pittman was, in a word, pointlessly awkward. As if anyone who cared about Arkansas was going to listen to that Gator gobbling goober. "I understand you want to win, but -" I'm sure they heard whatever you said after that, Timmy.

And the dropped TD by Keyton
That, but we did score our only TD that drive

I have to think though if Keyton catches that it gives him, Milton, the offense etc. A ton of confidence moving forward. Same with his drop against UVA.

I cant help but think things are better if we hit those passes. If we can hit one of those early today it will be HUGE.

Just watching SEC Nation and listening to Finey, Teblow, and Riman suck on the Tide Teet is mindnumbing. Not that I expect anything less from this group but…. They are taking every potential item that is positive or strength for UT and explaining how it doesn’t impact Bammer. Jordan is no great shakes but at least has seemed impartial. My 2 pennies.

Don’t have a good feeling about this game. All I hope is that they give their best.

It's a winnable game, if we don't just give it away. IDK what's wrong with our QB play though. We don't look like a typical Heupel team. Today is the day to start making some passes. The way I see it, realistically, it's our best hope. If we can make them limit their blitzes by burning them deep on a few of them....Saban will do what Saban does--Try to get pressure with the line plus one or two--but leave the safeties back. Hopefully we can run against them like we did against A & M. It's going to be a good day if we can run on them, even WITH a stacked box.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Tebow is the cringiest person ever. I don't know why anyone would willingly listen to anything he has to say.

Anyways, I really hope we open the game in a silent snap count. No repeats of the swamp please.

Even our own media picked Bama. Saw that 247 Sports guys all picked Bama. They’re not even favored by that much. Bring it home and let’s watch them cry two years in a row.

I want this one bad. All I’ve heard is about a revenge factor. What about our revenge for our pitiful hires that led to big series lead for Bama? They act like we’ve never beat them before last year.

Reactions: cherokeeeVOL
Excited to watch The Vols curb stomp the team I most love to hate. Just watching at home but can't wait to see a WIN again this year. Last year I was watching from a hospital bed after falling and breaking 19 bones. I'm going to enjoy this year even more. GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back