The Official #17/15 Tennessee vs. #11 Alabama Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

1. The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.
  2. Play for and make the breaks. When one comes your way—SCORE.
  3. If at first the game—or the breaks—go against you, don’t let up . . . put on more steam.
  4. Protect our kickers, our QB, our lead and our ball game.
  5. Ball, oskie, cover, block, cut and slice, pursue and gang tackle for this is the WINNING EDGE.
  6. Press the kicking game. Here is where the breaks are made.
  7. Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for 60 minutes.

Last week's kick off on CBS was scheduled for 330 PM, but the actual kick off was at 345 PM

I doubt this week will be much different, I'll be listening to the radio broadcast and watch Ohio state finish off Penn state until our game's kick off.
Got a potential upset in Oklahoma vs UCF. 1:40 to go.

Reactions: Drewbydoo
Win, loose, or draw, Dixieland delight should be played after the game. Alabama song about Tennessee, on the third Saturday in October.

1. The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.
  2. Play for and make the breaks. When one comes your way—SCORE.
  3. If at first the game—or the breaks—go against you, don’t let up . . . put on more steam.
  4. Protect our kickers, our QB, our lead and our ball game.
  5. Ball, oskie, cover, block, cut and slice, pursue and gang tackle for this is the WINNING EDGE.
  6. Press the kicking game. Here is where the breaks are made.
  7. Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for 60 minutes.
That's just a bunch of old words. Like the Bible it's irrelevant. I hope u catch my sarcasm before im struck by lightning. 😁

Hoping for the Vols to come out on fire and hammer down for 4 quarters against what will certainly be a motivated bunch of Gumps. I believe they can get it done.
I do, however, expect the Tide to load the box and try to force UT into passing, and I expect Milroe to be able to scramble. I also expect a healthy dose of this 👇🏼
I'd like them to load the box and have Sampson, take it around the edge and hit the afterburner/hyper drive.

VN Store

Back