The Official #17/15 Tennessee vs. #11 Alabama Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

As a GA fan I know I should be pulling for Bama bc TN losing would benefit my Dawgs in the East race. Yet it would be pretty cool to see Bama go down again at home, not to mention drop two straight to the Vols.

I’m a bit torn, so I’ll just hope for an enjoyable game like last season. I will sincerely wish the Vols good luck in respect to my TN friends on this forum. So just for today, GBO!!!

As a GA fan I know I should be pulling for Bama bc TN losing would benefit my Dawgs in the East race. Yet it would be pretty cool to see Bama go down again at home, not to mention drop two straight to the Vols.

I’m a bit torn, so I’ll just hope for an enjoyable game like last season. I will sincerely wish the Vols good luck in respect to my TN friends on this forum. So just for today, GBO!!!
This is a rivalry of streaks. A win today will make 2 straight then we get what might be the final game in an annual rivalry in Knoxville. Would be cool to end the yearly series with a 3 game win streak.

A Vols win today would ensure our game as a must watch. 🤞

A Vols win today would ensure our game as a must watch. 🤞
Absolutely, and remembering how awesome the build up was last season makes it hard for me not to be pulling for that. If our game decides the East the build up and tension surrounding it will be epic! A great example of why I love College Football!!!

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I want to see Squirrel White pretend to see and to point to what he believes is a UFO before catching a ball and taking it to the house just to screw up their DBs. In fact, pregame, he should tell them that there's supposed to be several today over the stadium and to let him know if they spot any.

I want our running backs to wave to the crowd as they go down the line untouched and score.

I want choreographed end zone dances.

Most of all, I want the bias of the referees to always favor the Vols to the point of 1 coach and 2 key Alabama players to get tossed from the game because their reaction to the refs will be so over the top.

Last edited:

General Neyland's 7 Maxims​

1. The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.

2. Play for and make the breaks and when one comes your way - SCORE.

3. If at first the game - or the breaks - go against you, don't let up... put on more steam.

4. Protect our kickers, our QB, our lead and our ball game.

5. Ball, oskie, cover, block, cut and slice, pursue and gang tackle... for this is the WINNING EDGE.

6. Press the kicking game. Here is where the breaks are made.

7. Carry the fight to Alabama and keep it there for 60 minutes.

We about to unload so much whip ass on these punks….. imma enjoy the hell out of this !

Go Vols indeed !

Hoping for the Vols to come out on fire and hammer down for 4 quarters against what will certainly be a motivated bunch of Gumps. I believe they can get it done.
I do, however, expect the Tide to load the box and try to force UT into passing, and I expect Milroe to be able to scramble. I also expect a healthy dose of this 👇🏼

Attachments

• IMG_2659.gif
    IMG_2659.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
Never seen this mentioned before.

Outta shape refs hate us because of our up tempo pace.

Makes sense
Well, it does require more work.. and don’t shoot the messenger, but fat does typically equal lazy, I don’t care how non PC it is, and this is someone saying this that has hormonal imbalances 😂 still applies.. I’m not saying they are bad people.. I am saying they are lazy people

Last edited:
Reactions: HalfullVol
We need to whip these turds today. Next years sched is going to be brutal. Go VOLS. GBO!!!

Last week's kick off on CBS was scheduled for 330 PM, but the actual kick off was at 345 PM

I doubt this week will be much different, I'll be listening to the radio broadcast and watch Ohio state finish off Penn state until our game's kick off.

VN Store

Back