The Official #18 Tennessee vs. East Tennessee State Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

For him to play in the NBA, he will need to become an elite perimeter player. Not saying he can't because he has a nice shot. Let's see if he can become an all SEC player first
I meant if he takes another leap like last year to this year. I left that part out which was my bad. I don't believe he has to be elite outside but be consistent enough like he has that allowes him driving lanes. He handles the ball a lot better this year.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
CBB refs usually suck, so i feel like these guys deserve some credit. Theyre doing a good job of not calling ticky tack stuff and letting the teams play.

CBB refs usually suck, so i feel like these guys deserve some credit. Theyre doing a good job of not calling ticky tack stuff and letting the teams play.

I heard there were the least amount of total fouls called over all games on opening night either ever or in a very long time. So, that is an emphasis.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I meant if he takes another leap like last year to this year. I left that part out which was my bad. I don't believe he has to be elite outside but be consistent enough like he has that allowes him driving lanes. He handles the ball a lot better this year.
Yes his ball handling is better but still needs to dribble less in the post

I heard there were the least amount of total fouls called over all games on opening night either ever or in a very long time. So, that is an emphasis.
Good, there have been a few plays in the paint today, that wouldve been fouls in conference play last year. I hope they stay not fouls

VN Store

Back