The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

There were a few breakdowns, but Leary was on fire. Made some great passes in tight windows and really good decisions with the ball--could not have played much better. The main problem was not the DB's, it was lack of pressure on Leary. We got some pressure on him in the 4thQ and that's why we won.
we lost our corner Hadden for the year against Alabama

Solid win against a very solid Kentucky team. Our second road win in the last 5 SEC road games. - guys played hard and never gave up.
Some guys played hard. Some played hard from time to time. The defense...especially the secondary...was awful. 378 yard passing for UK. Do they even average 200 per game? Secondary was soft in coverage and soft in tackling. For some reason, the defense just didn't have a consistent spark tonight. Soft and passive overall. Still, we managed a minor miracle with a win on the road. I'm tickled. We have a shot at 8 wins. Pretty happy with that.

My god Kentucky has to hate us as much as we hate Alabama 😆
I live among the big blue faithful. I would say "hate" is a little too strong. Don't get me wrong, they don't like Tennessee. But the hatred for Louisville is greater. It's kind of like Alabama vs Auburn.

My son is a Louisville alumnus. They are my second favorite team. I'm a real popular guy at work. NOT.

Don’t act like he lit it up. He played a good game but you can tell by play calling most of the game the coaches don’t have a ton of faith in him. He doesn’t do anything to lose the game…..YAY
Er, he did light it up. The only times in the game that he played poorly were when we were missing 1-2 OL and was getting sacked in 2 seconds. He ran for a first down and went down in bounds to clinch the win

Reactions: TheVolsFrog

VN Store

Back