The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Thought this was Milton’s best game. Accuracy throwing on the run was huge keeping drives going.
After his past performances, I cringed every time he rolled out of the pocket. He was dead on tonight though. Gives me hope for future games because we are going to need those type of throws.

Hope Freak can post this game. Looking forward to seeing for myself how KY kept our D-line from their appointed rounds. I'm sure I'll see some holding, but it sounded like some scheme was aiding their success. And if so, you can bet we'll see it again.

Reactions: Jacksonvol
I live among the big blue faithful. I would say "hate" is a little too strong. Don't get me wrong, they don't like Tennessee. But the hatred for Louisville is greater. It's kind of like Alabama vs Auburn.

My son is a Louisville alumnus. They are my second favorite team. I'm a real popular guy at work. NOT.

I’d say for football they hate Tennessee more, but basketball, no question, they hate Louisville more. Just my experience.

As

also, I’ve adopted Louisville as my second team also if for no other reason but to annoy my UK friends and co-workers lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Other_Guy
The defense is missing Hadden that is for sure. And they did give up the pass rush in this game to keep Davis in check which they did.

Sometimes it is called doing what you need to do to win. I would have liked a less stressful game but will take the win. This team is special in a different way.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back