The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Have you ever seen a play that the refs screwed up so completely that they screwed both teams? The pass to Keyton obviously he was out of bounds when he had control. That said we had already ran a play and they still reviewed it. And then they get the review wrong and screw Kentucky again. At this point this have to be some kind of game by the officials to see how much BS they can get away with?
Feels good when KY gets screwed twice.

Exactly. But VN spends all its time saying "he doesn't trust Joe so he'll kick it."

Reality says: you take the points.
yeah you're getting the ball back after the half..no need in forcing it, bad snap, tip at the line, int.
The big issue was playing slow the last 2 mins

I haven’t been the biggest Joe supporter but he is managing this game, our d line can’t get any pressure tonight for whatever reason, Leary is sitting back and picking us apart on every drop back and the secondary is missing Hadden, it’s not all on the refs… sorry dude
After the BS in the Bama game and the overall trash I've seen today in other games, the SEC refs suck but they suck both ways. They just aren't good.

That's given. It's like complaining about the rain at this point. The refs are bad every week. Move on.

You guys are going to second guess ANYTHING Heupel does. If he'd taken a shot there, VN would be all over it: TAKE THE POINTS! in that very situation, even with Hooker if it failed.
Yep. Milton isn't good at making quick decisions plus our WR's aren't getting a lot of separation. Just a little too far out and if it's not a bang, bang play, we likely see the clock run out and leave 3 pts on the field. With the way our defense is playing plus our penalties, we need every point we can get. If we can't get to Leary, I think we're in for a long second half. He's not the crappy QB everyone seemed to imply he was.

I haven’t been the biggest Joe supporter but he is managing this game, our d line can’t get any pressure tonight for whatever reason, Leary is sitting back and picking us apart on every drop back and the secondary is missing Hadden, it’s not all on the refs… sorry dude
Joe can't play in the secondary, too ...... although JH might want to look into it, at this rate.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
During Fulmer era we beat KY like 31 in a row (Fulmer didn't win all those but he continued tradition).

I remember when we lost to UK under Dooley and my granddaddy just turned the TV off and looked at me and said that was the first time he’s ever turned off a Tennessee game before the end

VN Store

Back