The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Has anyone seen Banks make any adjustments at half after a bad showing in the first 2 quarters since he's got here?
We're not getting to Leary. If he's allowed to just sit back there and abuse our secondary, Heupel is just going to have to roll the dice and open the offense up....all of it. Can't be a good feeling knowing you're gonna do that with true freshmen at WR and Milton at QB. Kind of like giving a new 16 year old driver the keys to a Lamborghini.

Reactions: BJSforVols
Do you think all the refs sat down during the off season and said we are gonna be against Tennessee no matter who they play?? It’s starting to be a common theme every game, Tennessee is not a disciplined team plain and simple, stop blaming the refs for every dang poor play we run
SEC refs are bad. That's what I'm saying but they're equally bad. I'm not one to blame refs and they've called this one about as well as I expect.

The Bama game was very very poorly officiated mainly in Bama's favor. The other games this year have been about what you get from the SEC......not good refs but reasonably fair.

Yeah, Hyatt and Tillman got separation on most people.
Great point. I understand that he didn’t want KY to get the ball back before the half. So if they is the case, then he didn’t have faith in Joe and the offense. There was a minute and half (or so) with three timeouts. Plus the chains stop in first downs.

I don’t remember so much complaining about refs when we were good last year and winning?? I’m guessing they over hauled the referee staff nationwide and evidently according to you guys they hired all of our rivals fans as refs as a conspiracy to take down the big orange
First, who cares what other people think. Second, you need to look at other boards we are far from the worst complaining about refs.

Somebody has to bring it up.

Tennessee with 2.5 times the penalty yards, UK with only 2 false starts.

And an offensive holding call cost us a first down inside the 20 but UK doing the exact same thing doesn't draw a flag.
I think it’s just going to get worst, honestly. Heuf is in their radar now.

Would love to see a few more completions in the end zone. A few Kentucky turnovers. And no more scores on our secondary. Just win Vols!

I don’t remember so much complaining about refs when we were good last year and winning?? I’m guessing they over hauled the referee staff nationwide and evidently according to you guys they hired all of our rivals fans as refs as a conspiracy to take down the big orange
They were ****ing terrible last year, too. We just had enough to get over it.

VN Store

Back