The Official #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

yeah you're getting the ball back after the half..no need in forcing it, bad snap, tip at the line, int.
The big issue was playing slow the last 2 mins
Agree that I didn't like the earlier calls in the series but that's what we've gotten from Heupel this year.

Some of these runs on third down are not the call I'd make OR not the read play I'd offer up.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
We are gonna become a mockery blaming the refs for everything, I’m sick of it, every play that don’t go our way we start on the refs…. College game day could do a whole segment on our “fans” blaming the refs for our woes
First, who cares what other people think. Second, you need to look at other boards we are far from the worst complaining about refs.

After the BS in the Bama game and the overall trash I've seen today in other games, the SEC refs suck but they suck both ways. They just aren't good.

That's given. It's like complaining about the rain at this point. The refs are bad every week. Move on.
Do you think all the refs sat down during the off season and said we are gonna be against Tennessee no matter who they play?? It’s starting to be a common theme every game, Tennessee is not a disciplined team plain and simple, stop blaming the refs for every dang poor play we run

The offense is clicking and outside of our redzone woes I don't see much changing this next half. We are dominating on the ground.

Just gotta make an adjudtment in our pass defense. Leary is having a career day against us so far. Need to bring the pressure. Eventually he has to slow down, right?

wasting all that time at the beginning of that drive is stupid. should have had more time and still have 2 timeouts in coaches pocket.
Only if you're sure that we will get the first down. (And from that sideline catch replay, we didn't.) The coaches played it smart. Had to bleed off some clock just in case we got another holding penalty and had to turn it over to KY with time on the clock--which would have given them a shot at the lead going into halftime.

VN Store

Back