The Official #21 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Not sure what I think of Huepel after this season. Leaves alot to be desired. I want him to be the man but idk
He was decimated with injuries and doesn’t have the depth he needs to succeed thanks in large part to his moronic predecessor. Once he’s got the right weapons he needs, he’ll be fine.

I know on a 4 & 40 I’d take all my slow D lineman out and put LB & or DB spying & rushing QB Milroe had all day was watching on multiview
John Madden once said, "All a prevent defense does is prevent you from winning."

You don't blitz but you don't give the guy forever to throw either.

I swear the muffed punt and that Defense that Auburn played looked like they wanted Bama to win that game . Some players and coaches just got paid or that shiot is scripted

Reactions: LibertyVolance
Good Lord, Auburn had their heart ripped out today.
Only thing that could have made it worse would be if they had been playing for the West title and a place in the SEC title game/CFB playoff.
Too bad. So sad.

I recall very clearly the very worst visiting fans who sat right behind wife and me when we had seasons were Auburn fans. Some prick who had season UT tix immediately behind my wife and me sold *all* of his or her home game tickets to visiting fans. Always visiting fans only.

God those Auburn fans screamed the entire game like they were being tortured to death, even after Auburn scored. Like inhuman voices. And they weren't even drinking. Right into my ear. That happened twice. Never had any problem 15 years with any other fans sitting behind us.... Good God I had to put fingers in my ears.....

Watching SEC Now and on my way to UGA @ GT and saw Alabama high lights and if Bama plays as sloppy as SEC Now just showed them to play, UGA will next week without a whole ton of worry, regardless of final score.

Not sure what I think of Huepel after this season. Leaves alot to be desired. I want him to be the man but idk
Lol. I'm sure we are all waiting for your stamp of approval. This coach took Tennessee to the #1 ranking last year.

When was the last time that happened? I'll wait.

You have no clue about football if you "don't know what to think about Huepel."

He has
I don't want to be negative but it's Vanderbilt, and he made some mistakes, but the receivers didn't always help him either. I give him a B+. He's still slow with his decision making, staring down receivers, and playing this team is making him look better than he is. And I wanted him to succeed as much as anyone, but he is a mediocre qb except for his world class arm strength. Why didn't he run against Georgia and Missouri? It opens up the passing game for him.
I wish him the best, but I'm a realist.
I know people are tired of hearing it, but Nico is elite, and I just hope we can keep most of these offensive linemen for their super senior year. If that happens, the sky is the limit for this offense.
I'm excited for the future of Tennessee football!
He had a very uneven year no doubt but this evening he was really good. In CHRIST Alone

Too bad. So sad.

I recall very clearly the very worst visiting fans who sat right behind wife and me when we had seasons were Auburn fans. Some prick who had season UT tix immediately behind my wife and me sold *all* of his or her home game tickets to visiting fans. Always visiting fans only.

God those Auburn fans screamed the entire game like they were being tortured to death, even after Auburn scored. Like inhuman voices. And they weren't even drinking. Right into my ear. That happened twice. Never had any problem 15 years with any other fans sitting behind us.... Good God I had to put fingers in my ears.....
I had a similar bad experience at Auburn ... I'll NEVER ROOT for that barn trash !!!

VN Store

Back