The Official #21 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, SEC Network

I thought I read he went through Senior activities? Maybe he already graduated? Or maybe I misread that. I figured since he followed JH here with no hope to ever play that he might be a grad asst or coach for us one day.

Ok if that's the case and he's done, I have no issue with him playing then. I thought he was a Jr. I'm sure he'll be asked post game, so it'll be interesting answer

I'm not saying blitz but you don't give him 20 seconds to throw or leave a DB 1:1 in the end zone either.

Just terrible.

Rushing 3 is the dumbest coaching move in college football---by far. College DBs are simply not very good, and if you let any decent or
better QB stand in the pocket for 15 seconds, a pass will be completed. And Auburn rushed only two! Coaching stupidity of the highest order.
Auburn should have rushed a minimum of 4.

Reactions: OldandStillaVol
8-4 is a good season. Not great, but decent. Didn’t quite meet my expectation of 9-3 but not a huge deal. I’m just glad we’re not struggling to get to 8+ wins anymore which is a definite sign of improvement.

It wasn’t that long ago that an 8-4 season would’ve been considered a big success

Rushing 3 is the dumbest coaching move in college football---by far. College DBs are simply not very good, and if you let any decent or
better QB stand in the pocket for 15 seconds, a pass will be completed. And Auburn rushed only two! Coaching stupidity of the highest order.
Auburn should have rushed a minimum of 4.
They rushed 2 with a spy.

D coord may need to look for a job.

Reactions: mpfvol
Not sure what I think of Huepel after this season. Leaves alot to be desired. I want him to be the man but idk
Look at the injuries that took place throughout the year.

Bru - starting WR
Hadden - Best cover corner
Pili - Starting MLB
Cooper was out for all of fall camp and first 3 games
Arion Carter - Backup LB
Donte Thornton - WR
Tamarion Mcdonald

Ever since Sampson kept Tn win streak alive at Ky , he has not seen the field that much since then. I hope I am wrong but I think its going to be tough for Heup to convince Sampson to hang around next year. No way is Small better than Sampson

#44 is extremely slow and Beasley is not being used to his strengths. The loss of Arion Carter hurts...I might add Terlander should be starting over Herring
definitely linebackers responsibility. Looks like someone would get the message.

Lets Gaston Moore throw into the endzone but Nico had to keep handing it off.
What would be the benefit of "actual game experience" for Nico if he didn't have Nico read the defense and do what he will be expected to do next season? When the opposing D is defending the pass, we run it.

Gaston Moore has helped this team daily. Him taking a shot at the end zone is like when the 13th man gets into a basketball game in the final 20 seconds and his teammates are urging him to jack one up from 3.

I'm not saying blitz but you don't give him 20 seconds to throw or leave a DB 1:1 in the end zone either.

Just terrible.
One problem for Auburn on that TD was their #10 playing on the back line of the end zone. Two receivers crossed in front of him including Bond and he didn’t cover either guy. Just stood there. And the guy who was covering Bond never turned around. Haven’t we had that discussion about our DB’s and their technique?

Reactions: BruisedOrange

VN Store

Back