The Official #21 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, SEC Network

I knew we'd beat Vandy badly. Everyone knew that. I'll just keep waiting for an answer to the question.

I answered your question such as it was in my previous response.

Call it blind optimism if it suits you better.

As I said, you couldn't see this coming and realize Vandy had a bad pass defense that Milton and the receivers could exploit, that's your fault though

What is with Heupel's obsessive loyalty with his starting QB's ?
We only got Hooker last season when Joe was injured.
That is a red flag because it is indicative of Heupel's judgement.

Then he barely gives Nico playing time this year, which would have helped him going into next season.
Jury is still out on Heupel.

Reactions: tbones0711
I thought they got rid of that disrespectful Indigenous American name and replaced it with the KC Swifties?
They have a State Farm Commercial where they misspell it "Chefs" and I think it's a perfect solution. They can keep the chop because now it's a meat cleaver. Do a tie in with their barbecue, which is something the city is actually known for. Plus chef is French for chief, anyway (the kitchen version is from 'chef de cuisine' -- kitchen boss).

Then he barely gives Nico playing time this year, which would have helped him going into next season.
Then why didn’t Heupel put Joe back in once he was healthy? If Heupel has “obsessive loyalty” as you claim then why didn’t he go right back to Joe?

What would be the benefit of "actual game experience" for Nico if he didn't have Nico read the defense and do what he will be expected to do next season? When the opposing D is defending the pass, we run it.

Gaston Moore has helped this team daily. Him taking a shot at the end zone is like when the 13th man gets into a basketball game in the final 20 seconds and his teammates are urging him to jack one up from 3.
no

I answered your question such as it was in my previous response.

Call it blind optimism if it suits you better.

As I said, you couldn't see this coming and realize Vandy had a bad pass defense that Milton and the receivers could exploit, that's your fault though
Guess I'll just keep waiting.

We’ve given up 3 TDs to Vandy? Inexcusable defense.
Sup bud.
Normally I agree...but Dee muffed that punt and they started a TD drive at the 8yardline. It took them several plays and a while to score from the 8...after the same defense had already "gotten off the field." They definitely gave their All for Tennessee today. The whole team

That would be in imbecile court. Not a lot of brainwaves being wasted elsewhere.

Then why didn’t Heupel put Joe back in once he was healthy? If Heupel has “obsessive loyalty” as you claim then why didn’t he go right back to Joe?
no point in this discussion with him
He thinks it was last year when HH took over for Milton
waste of time

Reactions: hUTch2002

Good god

Reactions: GordonC

VN Store

Back