The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

GBO!! Was hoping to see this as I’m just back online and signal in the Asheville (Leicester) area.. crazy times, but we’re making progress everyday. My wife and I were pretty lucky, others not so much. I grew up in Johnson City, live now on the other side of Sam’s gap, been all over the world. Never seen anything like I have in all my years. Really hoping the BIG ORANGE show out, a lot of us need it!!!🍊🍊🍊

#4 Tennessee Volunteers: 4-0 (1-0 SEC)

GYDICPeWgAELG9F

@

Arkansas Razorbacks: 3-2 (1-1 SEC)

GYmHhuDWcAAxbaE

GAME 5 | OCT. 5, 2024 | 7:30 P.M. ET | FAYETTEVILLE, ARK. | DONALD W. REYNOLDS RAZORBACK STADIUM (76,212)

Weather
Hi:
88 / Low: 58 // Precip: 0%

Line: UT -13.5
O/U: 56.5

TV: ABC / Watch
Radio: Vol Network (FM 107.7 in Knoxville) / Listen / Live Stats
Satellite Radio: SiriusXM Ch. 84 // Online: Ch. 84

Arkansas Game Notes

GYuQMXoXwAEWFxg
Love the photo of Moi and friends.

Last edited:

ABOUT ARKANSAS

The Razorbacks are led by fifth year head coach Sam Pittman, who owns a 26-27 overall record during his tenure in Fayetteville. Arkansas enters the game ranked fourth in the SEC in total offense (495.0 ypg) and also boasts a stout rushing defense that is limiting opponents to just 93.0 yards per game on the ground. The Hogs have also been opportunistic with six interceptions this season, which is tied for third most in the conference.

Redshirt junior quarterback Taylen Green has been the catalyst for the Razorbacks' offense, ranking fifth in the SEC in passing yards per game (247.2) while also entering the contest as the team's second-leading rusher with 331 yards and four touchdowns on the ground. The Boise State transfer has thrown five touchdown passes but has also been intercepted five times and is completing just 54.3 percent of his pass attempts. Utah transfer running back Ja'Quinden Jackson has been a key playmaker, as well, having already found the end zone nine times while ranking third in the league in rushing yards per game (101.8).

Veteran linebacker Xavian Sorey Jr. leads the defense with a team-high 32 total tackles and four tackles for loss, including a sack. Sophomore safety TJ Metcalf is tied for the SEC lead and third in the FBS with three interceptions and is the Razorbacks' second-leading tackler with 29 stops on the year.
Arkansas is a dangerous team, especially at home.

I remember being at that game until 2am
Hog love overtimes.

SEC’S BEST TEAMS, LONG OT GAMES​

SchoolMulti OT winsMulti OT lossesMulti OT Winning %
Arkansas7187.50%
Missouri6185.71%
Tennessee4357.10%
Georgia2166.67%
Texas A&M2250.00%
Florida10100.00%
South Carolina10100.00%
Vanderbilt1150.00%
Auburn1233.33%
Kentucky1325.00%
Mississippi State010.00%
LSU020.00%
Ole Miss020.00%
Alabama030.00%

Sean McDonough on the call, best in the biz (on TV, that is).

Edit: one of the comments says "this game made me believe in God" lol

That o-line blocking after the fumble with Henry’s running is quintessential Tennessee Football. Also so beautiful with the camera shaking from the Neyland crowd

That o-line blocking after the fumble with Henry’s running is quintessential Tennessee Football. Also so beautiful with the camera shaking from the Neyland crowd
The fumble is awesome obviously, but I love how we were like "here's the ball Travis, go run it down their throat and score." We had some roadgraders on that line.

VN Store

Back