The Official #5 TENNESSEE (9-1) @ South Carolina (6-4) Game Thread: Zone Edition 7:00p.m. My Time

My 2 cents no one asked for.

I know we have bad talent in the backfield, but they are constantly lost. Not just occasionally, constantly. I told you all before, Martinez sucks and needs to go.

Not sure about Banks, but this game should be a wake up call. I'm not sure he'll be here a lot longer.

Losing Banks was a big deal, but it's amazing how our pass rush disappeared. Again.

This team didn't have the same fire we've seen, including the offense.

We are not a playoff team yet, but saying we are worse than USCe talent-wise is stupid. This was just unacceptable.

Milton is not the answer for next year. Hoping Hendons injury isn't as bad as it looked.

All I got.

Reactions: 508mikey and Behr
My 2 cents no one asked for.

I know we have bad talent in the backfield, but they are constantly lost. Not just occasionally, constantly. I told you all before, Martinez sucks and needs to go.

Not sure about Banks, but this game should be a wake up call. I'm not sure he'll be here a lot longer.

Losing Banks was a big deal, but it's amazing how our pass rush disappeared. Again.

This team didn't have the same fire we've seen, including the offense.

We are not a playoff team yet, but saying we are worse than USCe talent-wise is stupid. This was just unacceptable.

Milton is not the answer for next year. Hoping Hendons injury isn't as bad as it looked.

All I got.

I have no idea who will be the starter next year but Milton doesn’t appear to be the guy

Reactions: 508mikey
if the banks stuff is true, he needs to go and so does anyone who has a problem with it.

Do we actually know anything about the Banks situation?
Or is it all made up?
Has the university made a statement?

Last I heard they were saying it’s an injury

Jeremy was out with an injury.
Now people are saying he was fighting hooker in the locker room and the team is split over it.
Then why did Heupel made the comment about the guys who didn't make the trip? If it was an injury?
I mean, we're going to know soon enough, I think.
Tonight reminded me of the second half of Georgia game in 2020 more than 2016. Something has happened. Will we know the truth of it all or not is the question.

VN Store

Back