The Official #5 TENNESSEE (9-1) @ South Carolina (6-4) Game Thread: Zone Edition 7:00p.m. My Time

Then why did Heupel made the comment about the guys who didn't make the trip? If it was an injury?
I mean, we're going to know soon enough, I think.
Tonight reminded me of the second half of Georgia game in 2020 more than 2016. Something has happened. Will we know the truth of it all or not is the question.
Yeah when you clock out, you clock out. Lol.

Ooohhh.

Well that's messed up. Damn, just like 16 with Herd.
the rumor is Banks wanted more nil, stopped going to class, didnt do **** at practice, hooker confronted him and he blew up on him. no idea if its true or if the people on TOS know anything or just make **** up. and I hate to think our defense would sandbag over something like that, but damn if they didn't stink it up

Yeah when you clock out, you clock out. Lol.
hahaha well I just am not watching FB
I felt like I was in the Fringe parallel universe when that dude in the FF said CJP instead of CJH hahahaha
I did think it was strange Heupel said it needed to hurt the ones that didn't make the trip

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I felt like I was in the Fringe parallel universe when that dude in the FF said CJP instead of CJH hahahaha
I did think it was strange Heupel said it needed to hurt the ones that didn't make the trip
I don't get that comment either

Reactions: GordonC

I meant that you're a teacher but You're posts don't fawking show it. When you clock out of work ......

And while I'm venting, the refs didn't lose the game for us, but they helped the cocks out. A lot. Aggravating but oh well.

Still unbelievable. It's sad that I let a game get me to where I couldn't hardly sleep. That said, I'll probably lose friends when Georgia loses. I take it, all the posts and messages on Facebook. Same people calling us trashy for throwing stuff last year, posting how we deserved it last night when they threw trash. Same ones saying we were pathetic for rushing the field after beating bama, posting pictures celebrating last night when sc did it. I told them keep that energy when it's my turn, there's a few who won't, cause they literally think they're a dynasty. I can't put into words how much I hate Georgia. Lsu, Ohio st, Michigan, TCU, I don't care who, I just hope they lose.

Then why did Heupel made the comment about the guys who didn't make the trip? If it was an injury?
I mean, we're going to know soon enough, I think.
Tonight reminded me of the second half of Georgia game in 2020 more than 2016. Something has happened. Will we know the truth of it all or not is the question.
I have no idea. I was just telling Behr what the rumors were. I don’t even know what Hypel said about the guy who didn’t make the trip.
What did he say?

Reactions: GordonC
Still unbelievable. It's sad that I let a game get me to where I couldn't hardly sleep. That said, I'll probably lose friends when Georgia loses. I take it, all the posts and messages on Facebook. Same people calling us trashy for throwing stuff last year, posting how we deserved it last night when they threw trash. Same ones saying we were pathetic for rushing the field after beating bama, posting pictures celebrating last night when sc did it. I told them keep that energy when it's my turn, there's a few who won't, cause they literally think they're a dynasty. I can't put into words how much I hate Georgia. Lsu, Ohio st, Michigan, TCU, I don't care who, I just hope they lose.
Yep, crappy night of sleep. In a way, that means we care again...🤷‍♀️

Yep, crappy night of sleep. In a way, that means we care again...🤷‍♀️
I do get in a way people celebrating us losing means we beat them, or they were worried about a rematch. I still believe we got the right coach, he just needs some help on defense.

I do get in a way people celebrating us losing means we beat them, or they were worried about a rematch. I still believe we got the right coach, he just needs some help on defense.
It’s clear that Hypel is the best we’ve had in a long time.
I don’t want to go backwards. It was nice to be in the playoffs talk for the first time. It really sucks that it’s over but we all knew the Defense was bad. We all knew it was going to get us at some point.

It's been a lot of people celebrating, but a large majority have been UGA fans. I didn't want them winning it all last year and I don't want them winning it again this year. They are worse than Bama fans.

It's been a lot of people celebrating, but a large majority have been UGA fans. I didn't want them winning it all last year and I don't want them winning it again this year. They are worse than Bama fans.
Agree completely

VN Store

Back