The Official #5 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I dont know if it's physical or mental but we look like we're in the 15th round of a heavyweight fight and we've punched ourselves out.

Glad to see Grant get a couple straight touches in the paint.
I think it's a little of both. Barnes hasn't seemed to play as many guys the last few games, keeping the rotation short. It's taking a toll

I know Williams is taking some shots, but he seems like he pouts if he doesnt get the call and let’s it linger for a few possessions. It’s costed us a few times here recently. Nevertheless, he should be getting some of these calls.
Looks like he came back strong after that last non call with a bucket and a drawn foul.

Reactions: iBleedOrangeWhite
I know Williams is taking some shots, but he seems like he pouts if he doesnt get the call and let’s it linger for a few possessions. It’s costed us a few times here recently. Nevertheless, he should be getting some of these calls.
You should have been in Rupp and saw what the cameras didn’t show. Embarrassing.

Grant Ain't right!!! He is hurt. He does not move well at all. Not just a hurt wrist!

Soft. Soft @ guard. Bone always wants to pull up. Grant is either hurt or just has no explosion now. Schofield is soft. Wants no contact @ the rim. Alexander is awol. Fulkerson plays above the rim more than anyone right now cause Bowden is awol too. A more physical offensive team would have atleast 10 more free throws. Have we taken a foul shot? I think we may getting a reputation as floppers as much as we’re on the ground.

I agree we look lethargic and gassed......but I dont get it as we have a pretty deep bench. Although, I thought one of the announcers said earlier that we only played 6 in Kentucky? That sound right?

It really does the last couple of games. It's like he expects to get a call

VN Store

Back