The Official #5 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

It really does the last couple of games. It's like he expects to get a call

That’s kinda the idea I get. Then it seems he oversells a bit and doesn’t get back and it gives up an easy bucket. The first half of Kentucky it seemed to happen a couple times, although it was a mugging.

Reactions: I4Vols
Can’t be. We had two foul out so at a minimum we played seven.

That's right......I just misheard them then. I did hear them say definitively right after though that Barnes made comments that he was going to his bench more tonight though. Hopefully he has realized he needs to spell some of the starters a little more.

good energy by Fulkerson.....anyone else annoyed by this commentator nitpicking Tennessee everything....team, stadium, fans, etc

Reactions: Vol49er
I agree we look lethargic and gassed......but I dont get it as we have a pretty deep bench. Although, I thought one of the announcers said earlier that we only played 6 in Kentucky? That sound right?
I heard that, also. But Pons, Fulky, and Walker all got a few minutes.

Neither should ever take shots unless it's a put back

I was just about to edit my post. 😂. They both serve their purpose on the defensive end and on the boards. But Pons taking threes and Fulkerson trying to back guys down are terrible options on the offensive side of the ball. And for Grant to be purposefully entering the ball from the top of the key to Fulkerson makes me think they ran a play specifically for him. Craziness.

Let’s hope they finish strong and leave this game on a high note. We come out flat against LSU they are going to destroy us.

good energy by Fulkerson.....anyone else annoyed by this commentator nitpicking Tennessee everything....team, stadium, fans, etc

Its their favorite thing to do. Now that they’ve got two of their favorite blue teams back in the top 4 they can really wet their pants.

I was just about to edit my post. 😂. They both serve their purpose on the defensive end and on the boards. But Pons taking threes and Fulkerson trying to back guys down are terrible options on the offensive side of the ball. And for Grant to be purposefully entering the ball from the top of the key to Fulkerson makes me think they ran a play specifically for him. Craziness.
I noticed that play too... they've actually ran it quite a bit last few weeks. I agree with all of that...

Was it that bad? I noticed it a good bit in the first half after some non calls. I’m not sure what’s going on with him, it does seem the refs have been letting them be more physical with him as of late.
. KY fans were laughing at him and I was embarrassed. He literally embarrassed me. My 13 year old said he has rolled around on the floor more than he has been upright.

VN Store

Back