The Official #5 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Vols were doing well u til Admiral jacked up a 3... when he’s been shooting awful. Then Alexander doesn’t get back...

Tennessee has looked dead all game - no energy to speak of. Front iron, no lift, just trying to survive this one it seems. I hope they can win and then get a proper recovery from that Kentucky game.

That’s why I was griping about grant. That behavior from your leaders rubs off on the team. I saw Alexander doing it there.
During our great run Grant was getting fouled like crazy and not always getting called. So he’s started trying to sell it. Barnes needs to be the one fighting for that imo, not the players

Reactions: Vol49er
I hope they can shake this off come Saturday....don't even look like the same team we were 2 weeks ago

Schofield is a senior I’m pretty sure bud.
Alexander too weak to play inside. When Grant is out, Schofield needs to post up. Alexander was just pushed around trying to post up. Seems our mental is not working for us. Effects the physical and we need to get the mojo back.

During our great run Grant was getting fouled like crazy and not always getting called. So he’s started trying to sell it. Barnes needs to be the one fighting for that imo, not the players

Couldn’t have said it better myself. This 100%. Grant can gripe between whistles but don’t let it effect your hustle. That’s what the coach is on the sideline for. Dammit shittu

Reactions: A-RodWiLks

VN Store

Back