The Official #6 TENNESSEE (3-0) vs. #15 Oklahoma (3-0) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/21 @ 7:30 EST - from Memorial Stadium (Norman, OK) - ABC

is it bad ? How did you find out ?
Not too bad. Woke up yesterday feeling sick so I decided with my medical history I needed to see what was going on.
Went to a minor medical place to get a Covid and flu test and they said their Covid test takes two days to get results and they didn’t have any flu tests. So I went to Walgreens and their test is Covid and flu combined in one test and it took five minutes to find out I was Covid positive. Went back to the minor medical and they called in a prescription for Paxlovid. Feeling better today, thanks for axing!

"So opposing fan bases can whine all they want about the Vols being "classless". That's fine. Maybe they've never been around truly elite competitors, so they don't understand what it means to be laser focused on getting better. That level of intensity isn't for everyone. "

Not too bad. Woke up yesterday feeling sick so I decided with my medical history I needed to see what was going on.
Went to a minor medical place to get a Covid and flu test and they said their Covid test takes two days to get results and they didn’t have any flu tests. So I went to Walgreens and their test is Covid and flu combined in one test and it took five minutes to find out I was Covid positive. Went back to the minor medical and they called in a prescription for Paxlovid. Feeling better today, thanks for axing!
Praying for you

I can get there in seven hours but found out yesterday I have the Covid so I will be watching on tv.
Dang it, sorry to hear that! FWIW (not much), my husband and I didn't have much of the respiratory crap, just really achy and tired, and I hope yours is relatively mild though annoying too. Fresh batteries in your TV remote! 🙏

my whole family got it (i live far far away so im safe ) but it did ruin a trip i was gonna take with my mama

sorry nick, didn't mean to indict you too
You didn't indict me. And the prosecution has failed to prove in anyway I am guilty of such a heinous crime. I have been a Tim Banks fan from day one, and I did not doubt him. You posted what you posted, and I posted what i posted...but I wasn't posting in response to your post, only my doubts in the outcome of that game. The proof of this is in the time stamp. Both Posts happened at 10:26, We posted within seconds of each other.

I submit Evidence A: The Thread
The link you screenshotted.

This should be enough, However, as I feel my character and faith in Banks has been called into question both barrels of unesceccery autism is incoming.

I submit Evidence B: Things I actually said in that thread.

Screenshot (129).png

Screenshot (130).png

How I responded to the Tim Banks hate....
Screenshot (127).png
I submit Evidence C: What I said about Tim Banks Prior and my thoughts on his ability, and as to his character.

Screenshot (126).png

As a sidebar I submit Evidence D: Mojo is always wrong...just always....turrible....
Screenshot (128).png

6pq4n3.png

If you continue to sully my name in regards to Banks I will have to consider suing for libel.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back