The Official #6 TENNESSEE (3-0) vs. #15 Oklahoma (3-0) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/21 @ 7:30 EST - from Memorial Stadium (Norman, OK) - ABC

LOL THE Feds raided the OU Belt meme guy.

I mean I think perhaps he should have been visitede by his minister.....but the feds? Really? Did all the real crimes ge solved, we're prosecuting poor taste now?

You do know he's not serious right?
I know he's not serious about the charges, and panty wadding but I think he was serious about the law enforcement coming by.

Looking at pic closer...hmmmmm seems Christmasy and photo shopped. Ah well I did think maybe someone sent them. To be honest given the daily news over the last year or two and people being jailed for memes in the UK just now can you blame me?

I mean no joke two FBI guys did show up at a guys house over a social media post just this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: YankeeVol
I know he's not serious about the charges, and panty wadding but I think he was serious about the law enforcement coming by.

Looking at pic closer...hmmmmm seems Christmasy and photo shopped. Ah well I did think maybe someone sent them. To be honest given the daily news over the last year or two and people being jailed for memes in the UK just now can you blame me?

I mean no joke two FBI guys did show up at a guys house over a social media post just this week.
I'd give you a bunch of **** but my hand is covered in mustard dude

I mean if you look at picture it should be self explanitory. Basically he's been doing it every game, but when he did it for OU people went bonkers being offended.
so he's taking pics of belts and posting them online.
I can see an OU and a belt in one of the pics.
I don't really know what I'm looking at.

VN Store

Back