The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

I am 18-16 in the bowl game picks so not planning on winning a dang thing. Give it all up for a UT Win tonight. I am seeing some really good things. Only thing is the continued lack of performance by our defensive secondary. Hope Ollie Lane is able to play some more. Love to see a 28-3 UT win.

Reactions: BigALWiLson
I'll take FG attempts over TD shots 100% of the time. The reality is Chumpson hasn't really threatened the end zone even when close.
Like I said, so far, they've done just enough. I wouldn't call it praise-worthy. It's not like they're dominating. With that said, neither is the offense. Seems like we're ok sitting on an 11 point lead. The screen on 3rd and 8 said it all.

Well, got to be happy with our bend but don’t break defense thus far. Our DBs still suck but pressure on QB is making a big difference. One missed pass interference call on Keyton or we would have a larger lead. Milton is mixed results. Big play or bust at this point but frankly I don’t think they are helping him much with the play calling. We need to run more and give him some easier passing plays.

Clemson should be running the ball more themselves. This first possession out of the half will be important momentum setter. I worry about our defense being worn out in 4th quarter. We need a bigger lead.

Golesh called the plays against Georgia and they looked like garbage.
Perhaps being down our Heisman contender QB and hardware winning WR against a good defense has something to do with it.
That or he (Golesh) knew he was leaving and mentally checked out? It happens, you get distracted

VN Store

Back