The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

This is why Napier is going to be fired. Gators have dominated the game and keep blowing it with a fumble at the 1 and with a substitution penalty. That kind of lack of attention to detail has been the problem with him since day 1.

We will lose this game you can feel it. And the next two games also.
I felt it last week when the team and Josh folded against Arkansas early on. This very forum thought
We were stupid when everyone criticized Butch doing the same crap years ago, and finally came to their sense 4 years later. I’ve liked Josh up until a few weeks ago, but my patience is short when it comes to rolling over like this. If we lose then fine, as long as it happens when the team is slinging it and being aggressive. After 20 years of being on this ride Im over it and don’t feel like continuing. This is stupid.

Josh, please for the love of God grow a back bone again and get creative. Don’t do this

I try hard to avoid posting in the heat of the moment to keep my emotions out of my comments, but WTF is going on with our beloved Vols? This team is completely different than the one that started the season. I get that we played cupcakes, but everything is different now. They’re undisciplined, the offense isn‘t cohesive, the defense has been solid, but still makes bonehead mistakes.

I'm not writing Nico off, but this offense needs a spark, at least try Moore, we have nothing to lose at this point.

VN Store

Back