The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Danny white tried hiring Tony Elliot and when got turned down, he hitched his wagon to his second option, Josh heupel. Heupel managed to give white a little job security but I gotta imagine white is starting to feel a little pressure after what’s transpired.
White has said CJH is the only coach that was offered the job. Are you saying he is lying?

8 quarters now of reprehensible offensive play, and Heupel doesn't have a clue as to how to remedy the situation.

He is the situation. Constantly promoting his buddies and putting all his eggs in one basket at QB. We make fun of Dabo for not using the portal. He has a former SEC head coach as his OL coach and got the best available OC and fired a Clemson alum to hire him. Heupel should have learned from Stoops that this is a business .

Reactions: BeardedVol
Tell my buddy we’re losing to a team that calls a timeout after a penalty…….only for CJH TO CALL A TIMEOUT NEXT!!! Wtf are we watching

Lucky it's 3 to 0.

2 weeks in a row that we should be down by 17 or more points but the D has bailed us out over and over. It's just so disappointing and disgusting that our O can't do a DAMN thing. It's time to sit the $8 million dollar man down for a series or 3 and give Gaston a shot.

Reactions: Ernest T. Vol
Danny white tried hiring Tony Elliot and when got turned down, he hitched his wagon to his second option, Josh heupel. Heupel managed to give white a little job security but I gotta imagine white is starting to feel a little pressure after what’s transpired.
More than just Tony Elliot. But yep, Heupel into his 3rd year and beyond is on Danny White. He better pretend like he hired Vitello.

Reactions: Volnbeers

VN Store

Back