The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I still think we need Nico to be more of a runner. That’s where he seems to excel. And it would help give him confidence too I think. I know it opens up injury possibility but our goals this season are out the window if we lose tonight.

Reactions: alavolfan
Tell my buddy we’re losing to a team that calls a timeout after a penalty…….only for CJH TO CALL A TIMEOUT NEXT!!! Wtf are we watching

I was not happy with the Heuple hire, I watched his UCF teams slowly degrade. He took over for Frost, who had what 1 loss in three seasons?, and turned them into mediocre. Blame Nico, blame the Oline, but the Head Coach is where the blame belongs....

You have to be feeling pretty good about where this game is going though. We’re making your D look like the 2000 Baltimore Ravens.

It just seems like we are fated to lose a close one we ought to have under control by now.

I dont expect much out of this season for UF, but Tennessee had got to find an offensive line to deal with defenses that are shifting and throwing different looks because without that it's tough to see being able to compete with the Texas and Georgia types.

Reactions: hUTch2002

VN Store

Back