The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Started out well drove it down the field and then fumbled. Had some WR's open down field bad throws. They get the ball first so need a stop and hope we have a plan to score some points.

Reactions: Spawn
We all know Gaston can effortless execute this system. It will be important film so Nico can experience what it's like watching someone do something you couldn't in the same game.

Reactions: djohnnyg
Offense blocked well and Nico air mailed two touchdowns and then threw into a zone where there was never going to be anyone open. He read that like he was throwing it no matter what he saw

Reactions: VolBricks
The thing that's killing me about these last two games is that Tennessee can't really say that we aren't getting the "bounces". Turnovers and inexplicable things that have kept us in games.

I don't want to take away from the defense. They are playing like monsters at times and keeping it a game, just like last week. But while their performance isn't luck. Tennessee losing isn't either.

GZukgptW0AYNRAu

For UF this game is a microcosm of the Billy Napier era.

For UT this game is a microcosm of the UF-UT series.

Ugliest half of football I can remember in a very long time.

If we had an offense with even a slight pulse, we’re up huge.

If UF doesn’t self destruct in the red zone, Tennessee is down 17 or more.

Damn lucky to be down only 3.

Reactions: ChrisOnRockyTop
Nico getting flustered, not making progressions, forcing throws and being sloppy with the ball. He's in a slump for sure but it has a lot to do with the consistency of our Oline.
He can't even use his biggest weapon, mobility, because the OL holds every time he flushed. this is just hard to watch. We need some WR routes underneath not just screens. It seems every play it's home run ball or straight up the middle.

Reactions: VolBricks

VN Store

Back