The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

What did nico do?
He did what he was asked to do on the winning drive. That was enough. We got to take baby steps as an offense. He didn't lose the game for us. I say kudos to that. The fact they gave him throws after a missed field goal has to build some confidence with the game truly on the line in overtime. He has work to do like many on this TEAM.

Reactions: I4Vols
Vols should have whipped Fla however Oline is horrid.

Heupel play calling is shyte.

Going to be a long season.

Elarbee is bad bad bad.

Lucky to get a W.
Florida always plays their best game of the year against us. They always have top notch athletes. I will take the W and be thankful.
But yeah, this OL has to get better and they need to do it quickly

Reactions: Repohellbilly
If anything, they learned to fight/win tonight. As ugly as it was, proud of them. Especially defense
This is actually a good take on the game. It was horribly called, played and officiated game but the team learned how to persevere and fight for the win.

I didn't, I was so pissed off after Fla scored I typed some things i shouldnt have and I know better than to type when mad. But hey, we won. That's all that matters

Up yours, Spurrier. You and your jort-wearing fan base and team.
I hope you were sober enough to understand what happened
You can be Mayberry drunk and still understand that ass whipping. Screw a field goal. Take this rushing tuddy home with you long tailed frogs...

He did what he was asked to do on the winning drive. That was enough. We got to take baby steps as an offense. He didn't lose the game for us. I say kudos to that. The fact they gave him throws after a missed field goal has to build some confidence with the game truly on the line in overtime. He has work to do like many on this TEAM.
I think Gaston could've handed it off.

VN Store

Back