The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Well it's a win vs Florida, and the Offense drove it in when it counted. Bravo, but damn that first half sucked. This DEFENSE is absolutely amazing. THEY won this game. Hopefully Hype will see/hear some of the comments on VN and get this thing fixed.
We need the same kind of growth on the OL as we have seen the last two years on the D line.

I know this wasn't a great Florida team and we should've handled them easily but does anyone else remember the 90's when these type of slug fests with Florida was typical? We always get their best, year after year. Despite all of our issues we somehow came out with the W. Hopefully we will take what little offensive spark we saw at the end there with us to next week. Our defense will keep us in games, we just need the O to step up.

It's florida. I could care less if its by one. Or by 50. How many times in the last 20 years were we way ahead talent wise and lose. I'll take it
Percent what a win this team and huge answer to last week. Started down 10-0 and come back to beat fl. Fl was 11-1 win winning at halftime and huep was 1-10 when trailing.. and we pulled it out against a team we’ve beaten 3 times in 20 years. Twice by huep

Needed that, defense is what it is (hold the opponent to less than 20) but the offense needs to improve and the only difference between years 1 and 2 where the offense was good to the past 2 is offensive coordinator. Heupel maybe the play caller but golesh provided the insight to make this offense hum and hazle isn't doing that
The offense requires quick decisions. It’s not meant for a qb that needs 4-5 seconds to read the defense or wait for a slow developing play. Hooker was able to execute it perfectly because he could read a defense. Milton and Nico? Not so much. Hooker could also throw a good accurate deep ball. Milton and Nico? Not so much. Dylan Sampson seems to be the only person on offense pulling his weight and we’re lucky to have him. This Oline needs to do something, ANYTHING, different and Nico needs to learn to read and move up in the pocket instead of pulling it down.

VN Store

Back