The Official #9 Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 6:30 PM ET, SEC Newtork+

I think the small ball lineup hurt us on the offensive boards and allowed TTU to get some points. We wasted a couple possessions early in the half with bad misses from mid-range and couldn’t get the offensive rebound either possession.

Geeezzz.......1 for the last 10. Looks like we our shooting spells again (at least early anyways)......good thing Barnes is a stickler about defense.

Love what I'm seeing from Knecht for sure and Gainey looks pretty good too. I can see us going pretty far this year if we keep growing throughout the year and peak at the right time.

Geeezzz.......1 for the last 10. Looks like we our shooting spells again (at least early anyways)......good thing Barnes is a stickler about defense.

Love what I'm seeing from Knecht for sure and Gainey looks pretty good too. I can see us going pretty far this year if we keep growing throughout the year and peak at the right time.
We CANNOT have these kinds of scoring lulls against better competition. . .like Wisconsin coming up on Friday.

Reactions: NATHAN05
We had under 10 points with 10 min to go in the first half…nice to see we turned it around.

VN Store

Back