The Official #9 Tennessee @ Wisconsin Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, Peacock

I love what I’m seeing I feel like in the past when we’ve hit cold spells we would just continue to force threes. I love seeing us go inside to get out of the slump

We definitely have a lot more ways we can score the ball on offense this year. Not just a perimeter team now. Knecht and Gainey being able to attack the basket and finish has completely changed how teams have had to defend us.

I love what I’m seeing I feel like in the past when we’ve hit cold spells we would just continue to force threes. I love seeing us go inside to get out of the slump
I was much more anxious last season with the scoring droughts. This year already feels different and as I am expecting us to snap out of it.

Ummm, yeah. You’re telling me there wasn’t a single person who questioned he was SEC caliber? Out of all the posters in the board? There was one specific poster who didn’t question taking him, per se , but said the incoming guys weren’t of this level. You underestimate message boards if you don’t think there are people out there who criticize stuff out of a dislike for the coach. You may not have seen it, but it happened. Gainey got more of it, though. There was talk of him not being worthy of a scholarship if he got one and that even as a walk on, wasn’t a great take and wouldn’t contribute at this level, because past transfers disappointed.
Gainey 100% - not many saw that coming. Knecht, no. Consistently ranked as a top transfer before the season.

VN Store

Back