The Official #9 Tennessee @ Wisconsin Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, Peacock

Right. WTH?

I assume you have to subscribe to that?

Edit: I just clicked on the link in the first post of this thread. It is $5.99 a month. Guess I'll be subscribing to Peacock for a day and canceling unless someone knows of another option.
Its cheaper than the gas to drive to a game

Reactions: KptVFL
#9 Tennessee Volunteers: 1-0 (0-0 SEC)
F-Sgvp7WcAABrKu

@

Wisconsin Badgers: 1-0 (0-0 BIG10)
2023-11-06TW_4263_MBB_v_AR_State.JPG

GAME 2 | TENNESSEE vs. TENNESSEE TECH - Friday, Nov. 10, 2023 | 9:00 p.m. ET | Madison, Wis. | Kohl Center (17,071)

Line: UT -2.5
O/U: 131.5

TV: Peacock / Watch
Radio: Vol Network / Listen / Live Stats
Satellite Radio: SiriusXM: 84
Online: PeacockTV.com

Cheesehead Game Notes

F-cChABXUAAjYHQ
Anyway to watch this game away from Peacobock ?

Anyway to watch this game away from Peacobock ?
I use this for like $12 per month…depends how long your subscription is on price. 247tvstream.com t

I get everything from all sports to regular tv, history, documentaries and PPV UFC…more. I’m about to load it up the game and I’ll shoot a pic(s) and post.IMG_2508.jpgIMG_2509.jpgIMG_2507.jpgIMG_2506.jpg

The CBB channel isn’t good tonight though so doubt I’ll get the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: LakeMaryFLVol
Bob and Bert. Bob might be hitching a ride with a donor on a private jet. I’m sure that there are a few of those that will be hopping down to Columbia for the 3:30 kick off. Or maybe Danny and Boyd and Plowman are jetting around the Midwest together on an UT jet and are letting Bob on board.

Holy cow, Terry Gannon was on the ‘83 NC State Cinderella team. Remember his from the documentary. Pretty cool.

Reactions: vol94

VN Store

Back