The Official Cincinnati Bengals Thread

Kenny Irons out- that's unfortunate

The Bungle fans' excuse wagon just keeps rollin' along.
If Kenny hadn't have...............
If Carson wouldn't have...........
If David Polluck wouldn't have..........
If the rain.........
If the ref's..........
If...........
If.....
If....

Where does it stop?

Oh, nice pic of Heinz Field West earlier in the thread. Isn't that Santonio's corner of the endzone?

I don't hear any complaining Kenny Irons is out but it won't stop RUDI from running all over
and that hit on Carson that you are talking about was very cheap in my mind .I remember it like it was yesterday. I knew it was over then, with Kitna coming in :eek:lol: glad he's outta Cincy

I don't hear any complaining Kenny Irons is out but it won't stop RUDI from running all over
and that hit on Carson that you are talking about was very cheap in my mind .I remember it like it was yesterday. I knew it was over then, with Kitna coming in :eek:lol: glad he's outta Cincy
:cray:

in marvin we trust........ha ha. is that the slogan of the cinncinatti district attourney's office or something?

thats a good one:crazy:did you think of that by yourself man.. come on there is one person still on the roster that went through that and its Chris Henry. He's got all the God given talent in the world he's just a horrible decision maker. Just stop with the whole convicts thing. It's not true or funny any more.

thats a good one:crazy:did you think of that by yourself man.. come on there is one person still on the roster that went through that and its Chris Henry. He's got all the God given talent in the world he's just a horrible decision maker. Just stop with the whole convicts thing. It's not true or funny any more.
challenge.....

in marvin we trust........ha ha. is that the slogan of the cinncinatti district attourney's office or something?
Also funny coming from a fan of a franchise that has employed the likes of Arrowhead Holmes, Tim Worley, Bam Morris, and Joey Porter.

hardly comparable to what the bungles have gond thru the past 18 months or so.

and minus Joey Porter, who isn't in jail, none of those guys have been around in quite some time......thus of no relevance to the current bungle incarceration problems.

and what's the old saying used by many Miami Hurricane and Oklahoma SOoner fans?...........Thugs=championships.........

looks like that too hasn't worked out well either for the bungles........:eek:lol:

Bengals first string on both sides didn't look very good.
Only the second preseason game though.
I'm feeling confident the offense will be there but I'm a little scared about the D.

Steelers didn't exactly light it up the other night either.......nor did the Panthers. i dunno what was going on for these teams with the 2nd pre season game, but none of them looked particularly good.

Steelers didn't exactly light it up the other night either.......nor did the Panthers. i dunno what was going on for these teams with the 2nd pre season game, but none of them looked particularly good.

Our defense is my main concern.
Everyone knows problems in the offense can be handled because there is so much talent there.
But our defense cant afford to be giving up big play after big play.
It's hard to win Super Bowls without a good defense, we can play in some shootouts but sooner or later thats gonna catch up to us.

and the scary thing is if it hadn't been for Roddy White dropping some great throws, it could have been worse.....pre season, i know. but still.......

VN Store

Back