The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Knoxville Super Regional Game 3 Thread (Sun. June 9th 7:06PM EST) (ESPNU)

Not 100% sure, but I think the dude in the Vols hockey jersey is Corson Cramer, who is the Goalie Coach for the University of Tennessee Hockey team

Reactions: BruisedOrange
Tip of the cap to Evansville. Those guys played their hearts out and left end on the field. Those 11 seniors and grad students playing their last game. And their fans were great in support. The announcers did not need to stroke em. They earned their way here.
Good team. Just not enough pitching.

Tip of the cap to Evansville. Those guys played their hearts out and left end on the field. Those 11 seniors and grad students playing their last game. And their fans were great in support. The announcers did not need to stroke em. They earned their way here.
Yeah, they were a handful. Last night was ridiculous and they came out quickly in the 1st.

I’m so glad we jumped on them early and kept the foot on gas pedal.

I’m convinced they would have beaten WVU and UCONN

VN Store

Back