The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Super Regional Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 7 3PM EST) (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think so? FSU looks to be the team to beat on our side.
All formidable ACC teams but UNC does have the best player and won the league….you would face FSU ace vs UNC #2 guy is bracket fell accordingly…Omaha is just different…but of course I’d rather see UConn or WVU there

Last edited:
All formable ACC teams but UNC does have the best player and won the league….you would face FSU ace vs UNC #2 guy is bracket fell accordingly…Omaha is just different…but of course I’d rather see UConn or WVU there
I’m worried about the FSU ace game one. A good lefty. Maybe he’s due to get lit up and maybe just maybe we’ll be the team to do it.

I’m worried about the FSU ace game one. A good lefty. Maybe he’s due to get lit up and maybe just maybe we’ll be the team to do it.
I feel you…I don’t worry with our team much. What will happen will happen and even if we were to drop a game it doesn’t end the season. I have the most confidence in this team that I have had for any Tennessee sport since Pat Summitt was in her hey days.

I feel you…I don’t worry with our team much. What will happen will happen and even if we were to drop a game it doesn’t end the season. I have the most confidence in this team that I have had for any Tennessee sport since Pat Summitt was in her hey days.
Me too, I’ll just feel much better about our chances taking game one.

I'm glad you went. My dad's company has stuff like that and I always looked forward to those kinds of things. This is my first Summer owning a company and I'm trying to pay attention to what people really like that their company does for them and what they could do better in some kind of "dream" scenario, so if you have any thoughts on that, I'd be interested.

Otherwise I rely on my own creativity, which isn't horrible. The impression I want to make is that the employees family is impacted by what I do, so I want to enhance their lives in ways other companies can't, wouldn't or won't. I want it to be "somewhat surprisingly thoughtful"

Anyway, that's why I asked and I'm glad that you went. I could blather more, but it's me just thinking out loud and I've been tossing around ideas with my buddy who is kind of my HR guy. (and of course my mom because she knows what it's like to work and raise a kid etc. etc.

I'm glad you went. My dad's company has stuff like that and I always looked forward to those kinds of things. This is my first Summer owning a company and I'm trying to pay attention to what people really like that their company does for them and what they could do better in some kind of "dream" scenario, so if you have any thoughts on that, I'd be interested.

Otherwise I rely on my own creativity, which isn't horrible. The impression I want to make is that the employees family is impacted by what I do, so I want to enhance their lives in ways other companies can't, wouldn't or won't. I want it to be "somewhat surprisingly thoughtful"

Anyway, that's why I asked and I'm glad that you went. I could blather more, but it's me just thinking out loud and I've been tossing around ideas with my buddy who is kind of my HR guy. (and of course my mom because she knows what it's like to work and raise a kid etc. etc.
Best advice I could give ya, provide good food and booze. There was no alcohol served at this bbq, but I came prepared with a cooler and koozies lol. Also, if you serve chilli, don’t put fruit in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back